Tuesday, September 29, 2015

FREE Vintage Drug Ads and Labels

I run across a lot of stuff doing research.  Some of the older stuff is pretty interesting.  With the oncoming Halloween season, I thought I would post a few FREE vintage drug ads that I have run across.  Enjoy!


Vintage Cherry Syrup Ad

Vintage Sarsparilla Ad

Vintage Citrate of Magnesia Ad - Love the Graphics on This!

My Favorite! Vintage Leeches Ad

Vintage Dioxogen Ad (I think this is Hydrogen Peroxide)

Vintage Fellows Compound Syrup Bottle

Vintage Foley Kidney Pills Ad

Vintage Pain Reliever Ad

Vintage Sunburn Tint Cream Ad

Vintage Syringes and Needles Ad

Vintage Vanilla Ice Cream Ad

I also have some GREAT Halloween Invitations, Drug Labels, Potion Labels, Poison Labels and more available in my Glacier Graphics Etsy shop.  Stop by and browse!


Funny Halloween Poison Bottle Labels Available now on Etsy!

Spooky Skeleton Halloween Invitations Now Available!

No comments:

Post a Comment