Tuesday, March 4, 2014

14 Inspiring Vintage Logos and Advertisements from 1888

So sorry I have been remiss in posting. A lot of not so good stuff happening in my life right now. Anyway, when I run across some truly vintage ads I try to remember where they are and get back to them at some point. Today was such a day. Boy did I find some amazing ads from 1888 in The Railroad, Telegraph, Steamship, Electric and Heat, Light and Power Companies Directory. These are truly vintage. I find it hard to believe that the truly heavy-duty equipment companies were putting out such detailed and beautiful ads. Enjoy!


The Addressing, Duplicating and Mailing Company

Alligator Brand Sawed Cypress Shingles

American Bolt Company

Armstrong Manufacturing Company

Van Leyen & Company Artistic Designing

The Caligraph Writing Machine

Crosscups & West Engraving Company

The Curtis Regulator Company

Dunham Car Door - Railroad Cars

Excelsior Liquid

Ferracute Machine Company

The Improved Fishkill Corliss Engine

GS Woolman Instruments

Henry Dubois' Sons Dredging


More to come soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment